Our work is only possible because of you. The money you raise helps us to continue providing care and support to so many local families, completely free of charge – so a big thank you for everything you’ve done so far!
Here are just a few examples of how the money you raise may be use at Trinity Hospice, or in our dedicated children’s hospice, Brian House:
- £3 provides a nutritious meal to tempt a poorly patient to eat
- £10 provides art supplies for adults and children to make a memory box
- £20 pays an for an inpatient nurse for 1 hour
- £25 pays for an hour of complimentary therapy
- £30 pays for 2 hours therapeutic play for a poorly child
- £35 provides an hour’s music therapy giving a child the opportunity to express themselves
- £150 covers the running costs of the children’s hospice for one hour
- £350 pays for a patient on our Hospice at Home service, to enable them to die in their place of choice.
- £500 pays for a patient to attend our day therapy unit for a 16 week course
- £750 would pay for a month’s supplies of nursing equipment for Brian House
- £900 a new syringe driver to support pain management in our hospice and for patients living at home
- £1,500 provides a weekend’s respite care for a child in Brian House to give a family a needed break
- £1,967 a new bed to be used in our In-Patient Unit
Now check out who your money helps…